“Freshwater in the North Carolina Coastal Plain: Understanding and Preparing for 21st Century Challenges” will be held February 16, 2016, at the New Bern Convention Center in New Bern, North Carolina. The conference is sponsored by the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute (at North Carolina State University in Raleigh), East Carolina University, the U.S. Geological Survey, and the Cape Fear Public Service Authority. The conference is intended for academic researchers and students, state agency staff, local governments, water utilities, and private consultants. For more information, visit https://wrri.ncsu.edu/wrri-events/coastal-plain/, or contact Anna Martin at the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute, phone (919) 513-1203 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Virginia Water Radio for 2-20-17: Plunging In for Special Olympics
- Bay Barometer for 2015-2016 Released by Chesapeake Bay Program on Feb. 1, 2017
- Pigg River Dam Removal in Rocky Mount, Va., in Fall 2016
- Water Week 2017 is March 19-25 in Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Feb. 16-Mar. 1, 2017; Including 2017 Virginia General Assembly Information