“Freshwater in the North Carolina Coastal Plain: Understanding and Preparing for 21st Century Challenges” was held February 16, 2016, at the New Bern Convention Center in New Bern, North Carolina. The conference was sponsored by the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute (at North Carolina State University in Raleigh), East Carolina University, the U.S. Geological Survey, and the Cape Fear Public Service Authority. The conference was intended for academic researchers and students, state agency staff, local governments, water utilities, and private consultants. For more information, visit https://wrri.ncsu.edu/wrri-events/coastal-plain/, or contact Anna Martin at the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute, phone (919) 513-1203 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment