“Freshwater in the North Carolina Coastal Plain: Understanding and Preparing for 21st Century Challenges” was held February 16, 2016, at the New Bern Convention Center in New Bern, North Carolina. The conference was sponsored by the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute (at North Carolina State University in Raleigh), East Carolina University, the U.S. Geological Survey, and the Cape Fear Public Service Authority. The conference was intended for academic researchers and students, state agency staff, local governments, water utilities, and private consultants. For more information, visit https://wrri.ncsu.edu/wrri-events/coastal-plain/, or contact Anna Martin at the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute, phone (919) 513-1203 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation