“Freshwater in the North Carolina Coastal Plain: Understanding and Preparing for 21st Century Challenges” will be held February 16, 2016, at the New Bern Convention Center in New Bern, North Carolina. The conference is sponsored by the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute (at North Carolina State University in Raleigh), East Carolina University, the U.S. Geological Survey, and the Cape Fear Public Service Authority. The conference is intended for academic researchers and students, state agency staff, local governments, water utilities, and private consultants. For more information, visit https://wrri.ncsu.edu/wrri-events/coastal-plain/, or contact Anna Martin at the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute, phone (919) 513-1203 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield
- Water in the Trump Administration – Collection of News Items Starting September 23, 2016; Latest Item: April 2017 Executive Order on Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Locations and Regulations