On April 28, 2016, in Hickory, N.C., the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute (located at North Carolina State University; online at https://wrri.ncsu.edu/) will hold an Erosion and Sediment Control Planning and Design Workshop for Design Professionals, Contractors, and Developers. According to the organizers, the workshop aims to provide information on sediment control activities, requirements, and best practices in North Carolina as related to the NC Sedimentation Pollution Control Act. Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits (for engineers and surveyors) and Continuing Education Units (for landscape architects) will be available. More information: https://wrri.ncsu.edu/wrri-events/esc-workshop/; (919) 515-2815; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield
- Water in the Trump Administration – Collection of News Items Starting September 23, 2016; Latest Item: April 2017 Executive Order on Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Locations and Regulations