On April 28, 2016, in Hickory, N.C., the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute (located at North Carolina State University; online at https://wrri.ncsu.edu/) will hold an Erosion and Sediment Control Planning and Design Workshop for Design Professionals, Contractors, and Developers. According to the organizers, the workshop aims to provide information on sediment control activities, requirements, and best practices in North Carolina as related to the NC Sedimentation Pollution Control Act. Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits (for engineers and surveyors) and Continuing Education Units (for landscape architects) will be available. More information: https://wrri.ncsu.edu/wrri-events/esc-workshop/; (919) 515-2815; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills – Updated 3/23/17
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for March 23-April 5, 2017
- College of Natural Resources and Environment at Virginia Tech Turns 25 in 2017; Celebration to be held Sep. 15-16, 2017 in Blacksburg
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 20, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-20-17: Exploring the Smith River