On April 28, 2016, in Hickory, N.C., the North Carolina Water Resources Research Institute (located at North Carolina State University; online at https://wrri.ncsu.edu/) will hold an Erosion and Sediment Control Planning and Design Workshop for Design Professionals, Contractors, and Developers. According to the organizers, the workshop aims to provide information on sediment control activities, requirements, and best practices in North Carolina as related to the NC Sedimentation Pollution Control Act. Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits (for engineers and surveyors) and Continuing Education Units (for landscape architects) will be available. More information: https://wrri.ncsu.edu/wrri-events/esc-workshop/; (919) 515-2815; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018
- Virginia Water Status Report as of the End of May/Start of June 2018, Plus a Look at Drought Nationally