A “Fishes of Fairfax County” poster is available from the Fairfax County Department of Public Works and Environmental Services/Stormwater Planning Division. The poster, sized to print 35 inches long by 19.5 inches high, has color photos of 60 fish species (native and non-native) found in the county; it also identifies each species’ fish family. The poster is available for viewing and downloading online at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpwes/stormwater/fish/fishes_of_fx.htm, or you may request a hard copy by contacting the Stormwater Planning Division by phone at (703) 324-5500, TTY 711; or e-mailing the Division via the Web site listed.
- Water and Environmental Change are the Focus of the 2017 Joint Conference of Two Water Researcher Networks, to be held Jun. 13-15, 2017, at Colorado State University
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending February 20, 2017
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Nutrient Credits
- February 24, 2016, Tornado in Appomattox County, Va., Recalled One Year Later in Lynchburg News & Advance Article
- On Virginia Water Radio for 2-20-17: Plunging In for Special Olympics