A “Fishes of Fairfax County” poster is available from the Fairfax County Department of Public Works and Environmental Services/Stormwater Planning Division. The poster, sized to print 35 inches long by 19.5 inches high, has color photos of 60 fish species (native and non-native) found in the county; it also identifies each species’ fish family. The poster is available for viewing and downloading online at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpwes/stormwater/fish/fishes_of_fx.htm, or you may request a hard copy by contacting the Stormwater Planning Division by phone at (703) 324-5500, TTY 711; or e-mailing the Division via the Web site listed.
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills – Updated 3/23/17
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for March 23-April 5, 2017
- College of Natural Resources and Environment at Virginia Tech Turns 25 in 2017; Celebration to be held Sep. 15-16, 2017 in Blacksburg
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 20, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-20-17: Exploring the Smith River