A “Fishes of Fairfax County” poster is available from the Fairfax County Department of Public Works and Environmental Services/Stormwater Planning Division. The poster, sized to print 35 inches long by 19.5 inches high, has color photos of 60 fish species (native and non-native) found in the county; it also identifies each species’ fish family. The poster is available for viewing and downloading online at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpwes/stormwater/fish/fishes_of_fx.htm, or you may request a hard copy by contacting the Stormwater Planning Division by phone at (703) 324-5500, TTY 711; or e-mailing the Division via the Web site listed.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield
- Water in the Trump Administration – Collection of News Items Starting September 23, 2016; Latest Item: April 2017 Executive Order on Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Locations and Regulations