A “Fishes of Fairfax County” poster is available from the Fairfax County Department of Public Works and Environmental Services/Stormwater Planning Division. The poster, sized to print 35 inches long by 19.5 inches high, has color photos of 60 fish species (native and non-native) found in the county; it also identifies each species’ fish family. The poster is available for viewing and downloading online at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpwes/stormwater/fish/fishes_of_fx.htm, or you may request a hard copy by contacting the Stormwater Planning Division by phone at (703) 324-5500, TTY 711; or e-mailing the Division via the Web site listed.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment