A “Fishes of Fairfax County” poster is available from the Fairfax County Department of Public Works and Environmental Services/Stormwater Planning Division. The poster, sized to print 35 inches long by 19.5 inches high, has color photos of 60 fish species (native and non-native) found in the county; it also identifies each species’ fish family. The poster is available for viewing and downloading online at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpwes/stormwater/fish/fishes_of_fx.htm, or you may request a hard copy by contacting the Stormwater Planning Division by phone at (703) 324-5500, TTY 711; or e-mailing the Division via the Web site listed.
- Happy 60th Anniversary in 2017 for the Great Stalacpipe Organ in Virginia’s Luray Caverns
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 22-July 5, 2017
- Virginia Solid Waste Report for 2016 Data Issued on June 20, 2017, by Va. DEQ
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of June 20, 2017; Updated 6/21/17 with Information on Tropical Storm Cindy