Invasive plants, insects, and plant pathogens will be on the agenda during Emerging Invasive Species in the Mid-Atlantic, July 11, 2016, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m., at the Patuxent National Wildlife Visitor Center in Laurel, Maryland. The workshop is organized by the Mid Atlantic Early Detection Network, Maryland Extension Service, Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Council, and University of Georgia Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health. For more information, visit http://www.eddmaps.org/midatlantic/workshop2016.cfm.
- Happy 60th Anniversary in 2017 for the Great Stalacpipe Organ in Virginia’s Luray Caverns
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 22-July 5, 2017
- Virginia Solid Waste Report for 2016 Data Issued on June 20, 2017, by Va. DEQ
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of June 20, 2017; Updated 6/21/17 with Information on Tropical Storm Cindy