Invasive plants, insects, and plant pathogens will be on the agenda during Emerging Invasive Species in the Mid-Atlantic, July 11, 2016, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m., at the Patuxent National Wildlife Visitor Center in Laurel, Maryland. The workshop is organized by the Mid Atlantic Early Detection Network, Maryland Extension Service, Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Council, and University of Georgia Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health. For more information, visit http://www.eddmaps.org/midatlantic/workshop2016.cfm.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment