Invasive plants, insects, and plant pathogens will be on the agenda during Emerging Invasive Species in the Mid-Atlantic, July 11, 2016, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m., at the Patuxent National Wildlife Visitor Center in Laurel, Maryland. The workshop is organized by the Mid Atlantic Early Detection Network, Maryland Extension Service, Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Council, and University of Georgia Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health. For more information, visit http://www.eddmaps.org/midatlantic/workshop2016.cfm.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield
- Water in the Trump Administration – Collection of News Items Starting September 23, 2016; Latest Item: April 2017 Executive Order on Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Locations and Regulations