Invasive plants, insects, and plant pathogens will be on the agenda during Emerging Invasive Species in the Mid-Atlantic, July 11, 2016, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m., at the Patuxent National Wildlife Visitor Center in Laurel, Maryland. The workshop is organized by the Mid Atlantic Early Detection Network, Maryland Extension Service, Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Council, and University of Georgia Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health. For more information, visit http://www.eddmaps.org/midatlantic/workshop2016.cfm.
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills – Updated 3/23/17
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for March 23-April 5, 2017
- College of Natural Resources and Environment at Virginia Tech Turns 25 in 2017; Celebration to be held Sep. 15-16, 2017 in Blacksburg
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 20, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-20-17: Exploring the Smith River