Invasive plants, insects, and plant pathogens will be on the agenda during Emerging Invasive Species in the Mid-Atlantic, July 11, 2016, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m., at the Patuxent National Wildlife Visitor Center in Laurel, Maryland. The workshop is organized by the Mid Atlantic Early Detection Network, Maryland Extension Service, Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Council, and University of Georgia Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health. For more information, visit http://www.eddmaps.org/midatlantic/workshop2016.cfm.
- On Virginia Water Radio for 2-20-17: Plunging In for Special Olympics
- Bay Barometer for 2015-2016 Released by Chesapeake Bay Program on Feb. 1, 2017
- Pigg River Dam Removal in Rocky Mount, Va., in Fall 2016
- Water Week 2017 is March 19-25 in Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Feb. 16-Mar. 1, 2017; Including 2017 Virginia General Assembly Information