“How One Virginia City is Re-framing Sea-level Rise as an Opportunity,” by Carolyn Beeler, is a 5 min./35 sec. audio on efforts by businesses, local government, and universities in the Norfolk, Va., region to find and offer ways for homeowners and other property owners to mitigate or adapt to the impacts of current and predicted sea-level rises. Aired on June 27, 2016, by PRI (Public Radio International), the piece is available online at http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-06-27/how-one-virginia-city-re-framing-sea-level-rise-opportunity.
- Happy 60th Anniversary in 2017 for the Great Stalacpipe Organ in Virginia’s Luray Caverns
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 22-July 5, 2017
- Virginia Solid Waste Report for 2016 Data Issued on June 20, 2017, by Va. DEQ
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of June 20, 2017; Updated 6/21/17 with Information on Tropical Storm Cindy