“How One Virginia City is Re-framing Sea-level Rise as an Opportunity,” by Carolyn Beeler, is a 5 min./35 sec. audio on efforts by businesses, local government, and universities in the Norfolk, Va., region to find and offer ways for homeowners and other property owners to mitigate or adapt to the impacts of current and predicted sea-level rises. Aired on June 27, 2016, by PRI (Public Radio International), the piece is available online at http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-06-27/how-one-virginia-city-re-framing-sea-level-rise-opportunity.
- On Virginia Water Radio for 2-20-17: Plunging In for Special Olympics
- Bay Barometer for 2015-2016 Released by Chesapeake Bay Program on Feb. 1, 2017
- Pigg River Dam Removal in Rocky Mount, Va., in Fall 2016
- Water Week 2017 is March 19-25 in Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Feb. 16-Mar. 1, 2017; Including 2017 Virginia General Assembly Information