“How One Virginia City is Re-framing Sea-level Rise as an Opportunity,” by Carolyn Beeler, is a 5 min./35 sec. audio on efforts by businesses, local government, and universities in the Norfolk, Va., region to find and offer ways for homeowners and other property owners to mitigate or adapt to the impacts of current and predicted sea-level rises. Aired on June 27, 2016, by PRI (Public Radio International), the piece is available online at http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-06-27/how-one-virginia-city-re-framing-sea-level-rise-opportunity.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield
- Water in the Trump Administration – Collection of News Items Starting September 23, 2016; Latest Item: April 2017 Executive Order on Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Locations and Regulations