“Water and the Making of Place in North America” will be held October 14-15, 2016, in Princeton, New Jersey. Organized by Princeton University’s Program in American Studies, the event will be a forum for graduate student presentations on the role of water in North America’s past, present, and future.
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Water Resources Conference for 2017: October 12-13 in Shepherdstown, West Va.; Abstracts for Proposed Presentations Due June 1
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield