“Water and the Making of Place in North America” will be held October 14-15, 2016, in Princeton, New Jersey. Organized by Princeton University’s Program in American Studies, the event will be a forum for graduate student presentations on the role of water in North America’s past, present, and future.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018
- Virginia Water Status Report as of the End of May/Start of June 2018, Plus a Look at Drought Nationally