On December 2, 2016, at Maritime Institute, North Linthicum, Md., the Maryland Water Monitoring Council will hold its 22th annual conference. This year’s theme is “A River Runs Through It – Strengthening Networks and Connections.” Themes for individual sessions include Climate Change, Sustainable Bay Fisheries, Citizen Science, Stream Restoration Monitoring, Community Partners, Blue-green Algae, National Aquatic Resource Surveys, Road Salt, and the Air-Water Interface. October 19 is the deadline to submit an abstract for a proposed presentation. For more information, visit http://dnr2.maryland.gov/streams/Pages/MWMC/conference.aspx; or contact Dan Boward at email@example.com or (410) 260-8605.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018