On December 2, 2016, at Maritime Institute, North Linthicum, Md., the Maryland Water Monitoring Council will hold its 22th annual conference. This year’s theme is “A River Runs Through It – Strengthening Networks and Connections.” Themes for individual sessions include Climate Change, Sustainable Bay Fisheries, Citizen Science, Stream Restoration Monitoring, Community Partners, Blue-green Algae, National Aquatic Resource Surveys, Road Salt, and the Air-Water Interface. October 19 is the deadline to submit an abstract for a proposed presentation. For more information, visit http://dnr2.maryland.gov/streams/Pages/MWMC/conference.aspx; or contact Dan Boward at email@example.com or (410) 260-8605.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation