On December 2, 2016, at Maritime Institute, North Linthicum, Md., the Maryland Water Monitoring Council will hold its 22th annual conference. This year’s theme is “A River Runs Through It – Strengthening Networks and Connections.” Themes for individual sessions include Climate Change, Sustainable Bay Fisheries, Citizen Science, Stream Restoration Monitoring, Community Partners, Blue-green Algae, National Aquatic Resource Surveys, Road Salt, and the Air-Water Interface. October 19 is the deadline to submit an abstract for a proposed presentation. For more information, visit http://dnr2.maryland.gov/streams/Pages/MWMC/conference.aspx; or contact Dan Boward at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 260-8605.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 27-August 9, 2017
- F-2 Tornado on Kent Island, Maryland, on July 24, 2017
- Economic Impact of Virginia’s Agriculture and Forestry Described in May 2017 Report
- Healthy Watersheds Forest Retention Project Report Released in June 2017
- Final Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Issued by FERC on July 21, 2017