On November 30, 2016, at Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia, the Chesapeake Stormwater Network (headquartered in Ellicott City, Md.) is organizing a Regional Stormwater Practitioner Forum. The free forum will focus on the needs and challenges of communities of the Great Valley of the Bay watershed (including parts of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia), such as working in karst terrain. For more information and to register, visit http://chesapeakestormwater.net/events/from-mountains-to-sea; or contact the Chesapeake Stormwater Network at 8030 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Ellicott City, MD 21043; phone: (410) 750-7635; e-mail: Tom Schueler, email@example.com; or Cecilia Lane: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield
- Water in the Trump Administration – Collection of News Items Starting September 23, 2016; Latest Item: April 2017 Executive Order on Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Locations and Regulations