On November 30, 2016, at Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia, the Chesapeake Stormwater Network (headquartered in Ellicott City, Md.) is organizing a Regional Stormwater Practitioner Forum. The free forum will focus on the needs and challenges of communities of the Great Valley of the Bay watershed (including parts of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia), such as working in karst terrain. For more information and to register, visit http://chesapeakestormwater.net/events/from-mountains-to-sea; or contact the Chesapeake Stormwater Network at 8030 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Ellicott City, MD 21043; phone: (410) 750-7635; e-mail: Tom Schueler, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Cecilia Lane: email@example.com.
- Happy 60th Anniversary in 2017 for the Great Stalacpipe Organ in Virginia’s Luray Caverns
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 22-July 5, 2017
- Virginia Solid Waste Report for 2016 Data Issued on June 20, 2017, by Va. DEQ
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of June 20, 2017; Updated 6/21/17 with Information on Tropical Storm Cindy