On November 30, 2016, at Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia, the Chesapeake Stormwater Network (headquartered in Ellicott City, Md.) is organizing a Regional Stormwater Practitioner Forum. The free forum will focus on the needs and challenges of communities of the Great Valley of the Bay watershed (including parts of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia), such as working in karst terrain. For more information and to register, visit http://chesapeakestormwater.net/events/from-mountains-to-sea; or contact the Chesapeake Stormwater Network at 8030 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Ellicott City, MD 21043; phone: (410) 750-7635; e-mail: Tom Schueler, email@example.com; or Cecilia Lane: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills – Updated 3/23/17
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for March 23-April 5, 2017
- College of Natural Resources and Environment at Virginia Tech Turns 25 in 2017; Celebration to be held Sep. 15-16, 2017 in Blacksburg
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 20, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-20-17: Exploring the Smith River