On November 30, 2016, at Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia, the Chesapeake Stormwater Network (headquartered in Ellicott City, Md.) is organizing a Regional Stormwater Practitioner Forum. The free forum will focus on the needs and challenges of communities of the Great Valley of the Bay watershed (including parts of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia), such as working in karst terrain. For more information and to register, visit http://chesapeakestormwater.net/events/from-mountains-to-sea; or contact the Chesapeake Stormwater Network at 8030 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Ellicott City, MD 21043; phone: (410) 750-7635; e-mail: Tom Schueler, email@example.com; or Cecilia Lane: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Virginia Water Radio for 2-20-17: Plunging In for Special Olympics
- Bay Barometer for 2015-2016 Released by Chesapeake Bay Program on Feb. 1, 2017
- Pigg River Dam Removal in Rocky Mount, Va., in Fall 2016
- Water Week 2017 is March 19-25 in Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Feb. 16-Mar. 1, 2017; Including 2017 Virginia General Assembly Information