On November 30, 2016, at Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia, the Chesapeake Stormwater Network (headquartered in Ellicott City, Md.) is organizing a Regional Stormwater Practitioner Forum. The free forum will focus on the needs and challenges of communities of the Great Valley of the Bay watershed (including parts of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia), such as working in karst terrain. For more information and to register, visit http://chesapeakestormwater.net/events/from-mountains-to-sea; or contact the Chesapeake Stormwater Network at 8030 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Ellicott City, MD 21043; phone: (410) 750-7635; e-mail: Tom Schueler, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Cecilia Lane: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 18–Jan. 31, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide