On November 30, 2016, at Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia, the Chesapeake Stormwater Network (headquartered in Ellicott City, Md.) is organizing a Regional Stormwater Practitioner Forum. The free forum will focus on the needs and challenges of communities of the Great Valley of the Bay watershed (including parts of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia), such as working in karst terrain. For more information and to register, visit http://chesapeakestormwater.net/events/from-mountains-to-sea; or contact the Chesapeake Stormwater Network at 8030 Main Street, 3rd Floor, Ellicott City, MD 21043; phone: (410) 750-7635; e-mail: Tom Schueler, email@example.com; or Cecilia Lane: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug. 24-Sep. 6, 2017
- Chesapeake Bay Commission Meeting on September 7-8, 2017, on Solomons Island, Md.
- Virginia Well Inventory Maps Released in August 2017 by Virginia Tech
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 21, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of August 22, 2017