The Virginia Association of Forest Health Professionals will hold its 25th annual conference on January 30-31, 2017, at the Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center in Glen Allen (Henrico County). The meeting is a chance for representatives of state and local government entities and the commercial sector to exchange information, expertise, and ideas about managing and controlling forest pests and other problems.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield
- Water in the Trump Administration – Collection of News Items Starting September 23, 2016; Latest Item: April 2017 Executive Order on Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Locations and Regulations