The Virginia Association of Forest Health Professionals will hold its 25th annual conference on January 30-31, 2017, at the Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center in Glen Allen (Henrico County). The meeting is a chance for representatives of state and local government entities and the commercial sector to exchange information, expertise, and ideas about managing and controlling forest pests and other problems.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment