The sun, of course! On August 21, 2017, all of the United States will experience a total solar eclipse. Starting November 10, 2016, and continuing every second Thursday of the month until the eclipse date, the National Solar Observatory is presenting a series of Webcasts to help people understand and prepare for the event. A link to the Webcasts, as well as more eclipse information, is available online at http://www.nso.edu/eclipse2017. The National Solar Observatory, coordinated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, operates two solar telescopes and supports solar research and education.
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly – Bills Related to Natural Gas Pipelines
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly: Electric Utility Rate Review Bills
- Reducing Carbon Emissions from Power Plants in Virginia – Public Hearings in March 2018 on Proposed Carbon-trading Regulation; Proposal Follows Gov. Executive Directive Issued May 16, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Feb. 22-Mar. 7, 2018