A wide-ranging look at water quality issues in the James River in and near Richmond is offered by Jackie Kruszewski in Fertilizers, Chemicals, Poop and (Maybe) Coal Ash: What’s Plaguing the James River? in Style Weekly (Richmond), 6/6/17. The article includes segments on wastewater treatment, stream restoration, stormwater impacts, coal ash management, and funding for Chesapeake Bay restoration.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide