A wide-ranging look at water quality issues in the James River in and near Richmond is offered by Jackie Kruszewski in Fertilizers, Chemicals, Poop and (Maybe) Coal Ash: What’s Plaguing the James River? in Style Weekly (Richmond), 6/6/17. The article includes segments on wastewater treatment, stream restoration, stormwater impacts, coal ash management, and funding for Chesapeake Bay restoration.
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 12, 2017, But with Delay Pending Additional Studies on Potential Erosion/sediment, Stormwater, and Karst Impacts
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Dec. 14-Dec. 27, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Conowingo Dam on Susquehanna River is Focus of Dec. 14, 2017, Special Chesapeake Bay Commission Meeting in Annapolis, Md.
- GO Virginia Grants in December 2017 Include Funds for Shipbuilding Digital Manufacturing Training in Hampton Roads
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending December 11, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide