A wide-ranging look at water quality issues in the James River in and near Richmond is offered by Jackie Kruszewski in Fertilizers, Chemicals, Poop and (Maybe) Coal Ash: What’s Plaguing the James River? in Style Weekly (Richmond), 6/6/17. The article includes segments on wastewater treatment, stream restoration, stormwater impacts, coal ash management, and funding for Chesapeake Bay restoration.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017