Virginia Water Radio’s episode for the week of July 17, 2017, is “Voices of the Clouds” The 3 min./56 sec. episode, available online at http://www.virginiawaterradio.org/2017/07/episode-377-7-17-17-voices-of-clouds.html, features 10 basic cloud types, 10 guest voices, a little bit of Latin, one thunder clap, and some appropriate music from “Storm” by Torrin Hallett.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017