Virginia Water Radio’s episode for the week of July 17, 2017, is “Voices of the Clouds” The 3 min./56 sec. episode, available online at http://www.virginiawaterradio.org/2017/07/episode-377-7-17-17-voices-of-clouds.html, features 10 basic cloud types, 10 guest voices, a little bit of Latin, one thunder clap, and some appropriate music from “Storm” by Torrin Hallett.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide