Virginia Water Radio’s episode for the week of July 24, 2017, is “The Complicated Challenge of Cleaner Water.” The 4 min./33 sec. episode, available online at http://www.virginiawaterradio.org/2017/07/episode-378-7-24-17-complicated.html, is a basic introduction to water quality concepts and the water-quality governmental framework in Virginia.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation