Virginia Water Radio’s episode for the week of July 24, 2017, is “The Complicated Challenge of Cleaner Water.” The 4 min./33 sec. episode, available online at http://www.virginiawaterradio.org/2017/07/episode-378-7-24-17-complicated.html, is a basic introduction to water quality concepts and the water-quality governmental framework in Virginia.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment