Virginia Water Radio’s episode for the week of July 31, 2017, is “Water at the Heart of Virginia’s Western Highlands.” The 3 min./57 sec. episode, available online at http://www.virginiawaterradio.org/2017/07/episode-379-7-31-17-water-at-heart-of.html, explores the four-county region where the James River starts and where thermal springs have attracted visitors since colonial days.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018