Virginia Water Radio’s episode for the week of July 31, 2017, is “Water at the Heart of Virginia’s Western Highlands.” The 3 min./57 sec. episode, available online at http://www.virginiawaterradio.org/2017/07/episode-379-7-31-17-water-at-heart-of.html, explores the four-county region where the James River starts and where thermal springs have attracted visitors since colonial days.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment