Greetings from Alan Raflo, research associate at the Virginia Water Resources Research Center in Blacksburg, Virginia (www.vwrrc.vt.edu). I use this site to post short accounts of news articles or other items related to Virginia’s water resources. Items from other states are included if they have some relevance for Virginia. See the list of categories for the groupings I use. If you have comments about this service, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-2312-5463.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017