Greetings from Alan Raflo, research associate at the Virginia Water Resources Research Center in Blacksburg, Virginia (www.vwrrc.vt.edu). I use this site to post short accounts of news articles or other items related to Virginia’s water resources. Items from other states are included if they have some relevance for Virginia. See the list of categories for the groupings I use. If you have comments about this service, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 540-2312-5463.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Nov. 23-Dec. 6, 2017
- Virginia State Water Commission Meets December 4, 2017, in Richmond
- Spills Affecting Water in Virginia – Cumulative List of Incidents Starting February 2014; Latest: November 18, 2017, Coal Spill Following Train Derailment in Wise County
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending November 20, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- Waterworks Apprenticeship Program for Roanoke County, Va., High School Students Described in 11/14/17 Roanoke Times Article