Greetings from Alan Raflo, research associate at the Virginia Water Resources Research Center in Blacksburg, Virginia (www.vwrrc.vt.edu). I use this site to post short accounts of news articles or other items related to Virginia’s water resources. Items from other states are included if they have some relevance for Virginia. See the list of categories for the groupings I use. If you have comments about this service, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-2312-5463.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017