Greetings from Alan Raflo, research associate at the Virginia Water Resources Research Center in Blacksburg, Virginia (www.vwrrc.vt.edu). I use this site to post short accounts of news articles or other items related to Virginia’s water resources. Items from other states are included if they have some relevance for Virginia. See the list of categories for the groupings I use. If you have comments about this service, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 540-2312-5463.
- Water and Environmental Change are the Focus of the 2017 Joint Conference of Two Water Researcher Networks, to be held Jun. 13-15, 2017, at Colorado State University
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending February 20, 2017
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Nutrient Credits
- February 24, 2016, Tornado in Appomattox County, Va., Recalled One Year Later in Lynchburg News & Advance Article
- On Virginia Water Radio for 2-20-17: Plunging In for Special Olympics