“The 11 Cities Most Likely to Run Out of Drinking Water,” BBC News, February 11, 2018, is available online at http://www.bbc.com/news/world-42982959. The article gives brief overviews of water-supply issues in the following cities (listed in the order presented in the article): São Paulo, Brazil; Bangalore, India; Beijing, China; Cairo, Egypt; Jakarta, Indonesia; Moscow, Russia; Istanbul, Turkey; Mexico City, Mexico; London, England; Tokyo, Japan; and Miami in the United States.
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly – Bills Related to Natural Gas Pipelines
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly: Electric Utility Rate Review Bills
- Reducing Carbon Emissions from Power Plants in Virginia – Public Hearings in March 2018 on Proposed Carbon-trading Regulation; Proposal Follows Gov. Executive Directive Issued May 16, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Feb. 22-Mar. 7, 2018