“The 11 Cities Most Likely to Run Out of Drinking Water,” BBC News, February 11, 2018, is available online at http://www.bbc.com/news/world-42982959. The article gives brief overviews of water-supply issues in the following cities (listed in the order presented in the article): São Paulo, Brazil; Bangalore, India; Beijing, China; Cairo, Egypt; Jakarta, Indonesia; Moscow, Russia; Istanbul, Turkey; Mexico City, Mexico; London, England; Tokyo, Japan; and Miami in the United States.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending September 17, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of September 17, 2018: Some Hurricane Facts and History
- Precipitation and Flooding Information Sources for Virginia as of September 2018
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sept. 14-Sept. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending September 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide