On October 29, 2017, the PBS NewsHour broadcast “Five years after Sandy, locals torn on flood protection,” available online at https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/five-years-after-sandy-locals-torn-on-flood-protection. The 10 min./9 sec. segment focuses on rebuilding in coastal New Jersey, particularly the town of Sea Bright and the questions there of whether and what to build for flood protection.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Nov. 23-Dec. 6, 2017
- Virginia State Water Commission Meets December 4, 2017, in Richmond
- Spills Affecting Water in Virginia – Cumulative List of Incidents Starting February 2014; Latest: November 18, 2017, Coal Spill Following Train Derailment in Wise County
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending November 20, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- Waterworks Apprenticeship Program for Roanoke County, Va., High School Students Described in 11/14/17 Roanoke Times Article