Virginia Water Radio’s episode for the week of July 17, 2017, is “Voices of the Clouds” The 3 min./56 sec. episode, available online at http://www.virginiawaterradio.org/2017/07/episode-377-7-17-17-voices-of-clouds.html, features 10 basic cloud types, 10 guest voices, a little bit of Latin, one thunder clap, and some appropriate music from “Storm” by Torrin Hallett.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017